Break4Health has one simple mission …
Break4Health is the first health studio of its kind. We believe that many chronic diseases can be prevented, delayed or alleviated through the reconditioning of basic bodily systems such as muscular, skeletal and neurological. We also believe the barriers to effective reconditioning is access to the modalities with the greatest efficacy and the time that it takes to complete the therapy. Break4Health’s programs require minimal amount of time while utilizing the best quality and most effective technology available for reconditioning.
A growing number of health conscious consumers and also those with chronic diseases are searching for practical, effective, affordable and convenient non-drug therapy solutions in order to improve their quality of life. Diabetes, heart disease and cancer are the leading causes of disability and death in America (Triple Solution for a Healthier America).
• In 2005, 133 million Americans – almost 1 out of every 2 adults – had at least one chronic disease. And about one-fourth has one or more daily activity limitations (CDC).
• By 2025, chronic diseases will affect an estimated 164 million Americans (49% of the population).
• 47.5 million US adults (21.8%) reported a disability. The most common identified limitations were difficulty climbing a flight of stairs (21.7 million) or walking a quarter of a mile (22.5 million). That equates to 1 in 10 Americans being affected by a form of deconditioning of their muscular, neurological and/or skeletal system (U.S. Census Bureau)
The advancement of technology represented by osteogenic loading, accelerated training, oxygenation and quanticeuticals have changed the conventional modalities in how to effectively recondition body functionality. These adjunct modalities significantly improve bone, muscle and neurological health naturally without undermining a client’s state of health and in a fraction of time of conventional therapies. By designing programs using these technologies and products in our facilities, Break4Health centers provide practical, effective and measureable solutions for people that desire to improve their health and quality of life.
Taking a break for your health is now feasible in our fast moving society where it wasn’t before.
- Can be done by people of all ages and abilities.
- May be an adjunct to a health and wellness program prescribed by your physician, physical therapist or personal trainer.
- Are scientifically proven to produce results with regular use.
- Have been proven to produce results in less time and with fewer negative side effects than traditional training exercises.
We provide a welcoming environment with highly qualified technicians focused on helping our clients get results.